Many one ask me about , how i can take system backup from twrp recovery, that’s why I’m writing this article, How you can take backup from twrp recovery, It’s very useful to take backup because without backup if your device soft brick or hard Brick You can restore your original stock rom back without any pc or anything.
How To Take system backup from twrp recovery -:
1) Firstly Turn off your device
2) Press “Volume up key and Power key “at same time
3) Select “Recovery” By sliding down from volume down key and press “OK” by Power key
4) Now you are on Twrp recovery
5) Click on “Backup”
6) Now Take “System” and “Boot” backup
( Very important)
7) You can also take “Data” backup from there, In Data your all apps, Contacts, message will be saved (This is optional)
8) It takes few minutes to take backup, Keep patient
9) That’s it, You are done, You can restore your backup anytime by clicking on “Restore” on twrp recovery.
Check About More Information / How To Install [ Twrp Recovery ]